This page outlines the Nautical Sports Delivery and Shipping Policy.
We have a brick-and-mortar shop in Port Elizabeth where you can either shop or collect any on-line orders.
Online orders are only released once paid for and we acknowledge that the funds are in our account or we get confirmation from our payment gateways that payment was successful.
Unless otherwise stated; goods for sale on this e-commerce website should be available for immediate fulfillment. The website is updated at the end of our off-line stores office hours to update stock availability after any sales that took place during that day – every 24 hours.
Whilst rare, it does sometimes mean that the stock quantity as shown on the website at any given time might be slightly out and may impact on advertised stock availability. If this does happen, and we are unable to fulfill a completed on-line order; we will notify you immediately to confirm if you still want the rest of your order; if you are prepared to wait for the missing item prior to dispatch or if you would prefer a refund.
If you opted for delivery; we shall do so using a door-to-door courier. You may however opt for no delivery and arrange your own collection with a courier or friend. In this instance, please notify us via email to confirm your collection arrangement as soon as you have made payment, quoting your order number. Please only send for collection once we acknowledge that goods are packed and ready for collection.
All our goods are classed under predefined shipping classes based on product size and or weight – whichever is greater. The larger / heavier the item, the greater the delivery charge.
Destinations are grouped under shipping zones:
- Any orders being dispatched to Port Elizabeth, Despatch or Uitenhage are considered LOCAL.
- Those destined to main cities or towns along the east coast from George to East London are considered REGIONAL.
- All other national main city centres are considered MAIN CENTRES.
- Everywhere else is considered OUTLYING and will attract the greatest shipping charge.
Free shipping is available for online orders (orders placed via website and for goods that can be added to the e-commerce basket) that exceed a certain amount (as calculated by the website based on post code):
- orders destined to a LOCAL or REGIONAL area that exceed R5,000 incl VAT
- orders destined to a MAIN CITY CENTRE that exceed R7,000 incl VAT
- orders destined to an OUTLYING area that exceed R10,000 incl VAT
Orders placed in-store, or via other channels such as telephonic, via whatsup or e-mail do not qualify for free delivery.
Not all our products are available via this website – either the add-to-basket is not available (but inquiries can be made) or they are not listed.